Buying or selling a West Lincoln property with water service

If you sold a property that has water service or to set up a new water account, please complete the online Water Change of Ownership Form below or call the Water Billing Clerk at 905-957- 3346, extension 6727. Please note there will be a new account set-up charge that will appear on your first water bill. If you sold your property, please provide us with a new address for your final bill. There will be an option to enter this on the form below.

Water Change of Ownership Form

Mailing address update

If you only need to update your mailing or billing address, please complete the online form below. 

Mailing Address Update Form