When the ownership of your property is changing, law offices may ask for a tax or water certificate.

Submitting a request

The fee is $50.00 for a standard request, $55.00 for a rush request (within 1 business day). Cheques are to be made out to the Township of West Lincoln.

Please submit your request, along with a copy of your cheque, to the Treasury Department. A copy of the cheque is needed to verify your request. You may email your request to treasury@westlincoln.ca or fax your request to 905-957-3219. If you fax your request, please include your email address for a quick response.