The Township of West Lincoln does not re-issue bills each time ownership changes.

During the year, properties change ownership. Talk to your lawyer about how taxes will be divided between those involved and who will be responsible for payment. Please refer to your statement of adjustments.

If you only need to update your mailing address, please complete the Mailing Address Update Form. If you are selling your property, please complete the Property Change of Ownership Form.

Property Change of Ownership Form     Mailing Address Update Form